Monday, January 13, 2014

Make it an Extraordinary Year



 
I don’t about you. But 2013 was an amazing year for me. I am so blessed.
I am really looking forward to the year ahead.I know it is going to be an extraordinary year!

No just like you. I have not ended every year on such a high note or even looked forward to every upcoming New Year in this way. I like you have had my share of bad years. I have faced some major challenges in my life. Some things that I thought I would never be able to overcome. But if you knew me, you would know that I am a fighter. I am tough. And I am a very determined person. I am a real go getter. You would know that I love my job. And due to circumstances in my own life I am very passionate about helping others.You would know that I am not afraid of much!

Which brings me to if you really knew me, you would know. I am insecure. I can be afraid. To let you know who I really am. Afraid of letting you in. For fear of not being liked. It’s easier than being rejected. Does any of this sound familiar to you? It took me a while to figure it out.

I know I am not alone. That really we are all alike. So for you I want an extraordinary 2014.
I know what extraordinary means for me in 2014.My goals, what I want to achieve.
Only you know what it means to you. It means something different to everybody.
But it always means you are going to have to be intentional and focused on going out and achieving what you want. You will need to work hard to get what you want. 

Maybe it means you need to get out of debt.
Quit your old job. Start a new job.
Finally tell that person you are in love with them.
Travel the world.
Start your own non-for profit.
Get your finances in order.
Don’t let 2014 be just an, other ordinary year for you.
Together let’s make it an extraordinary year!!

Karla White specializes in giving financial advice to recently widowed persons, those facing terminal illness, as well as developing plans for a healthy financial future. As a widow, she fully understands the importance of having someone help those recently widowed walk through all the financial changes that they will face. Karla focuses on both immediate and long-term financial issues, helping people navigate through a most difficult journey. She knows that everything can change in an instant when coping with a terminal illness or death of a spouse. She understands that financial matters are the last thing on your mind. If you want to ensure that your loved ones and hard earned assets are protected, then plan now when you are still healthy and insurable. Karla can help you sort through your financial and retirement savings accounts and other assets to ensure that you have a healthy financial future for your loved ones. 239-288-0977 karla@waterstonefs.com



No comments:

Post a Comment